Android version on Google Play.
iOS build is available on Test Flight as always. What to join? Contact me via Telegram @AlmazDelDiabo or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Apple doesn’t want developers show their alpha versions on AppStore 🙂
— Added in-game currency which falls out from blocks and may be collected by the ball.
— Changed the win and lose menus.
— Disabled 5-th level button in main menu.
— The camera now stops after you lose or win.
— Fixed Android system back button bug which would make you immortal and open all levels.
— Fixed level loading screen bug which allowed to launch the ball blindly.
Android version is up on Google Play now.
iOS is available on Test Flight as always. What to join? Contact me via Telegram @AlmazDelDiabo or email email@example.com.
— Disabled levelup system.
— Added tap-destroyed blocks.
— Now you can start the game by tapping anywhere on the screen.
— Disabled killer blocks.
— System back button is now supported on Android.
— Death loop fixed.
Android 5.0+: http://arcadder.com/alpha/v0.8.apk
Update on iOS in your TestFlight. Want to try Arcadder? Write me via Telegram @AlmazDelDiablo or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Now you can swipe everywhere on the screen, not only on the ball.
- Only one ball can be on the field now.
- If you lose this ball — you lose the match.
- There is no lives counter anymore.
- Moved leveup system UI to the top left corner.
- Changed speed of the camera on all of the levels.
- Additional lives and additional ball blocks don’t work anymore.